الاثنين، 2 يونيو 2014

DEAR MICK


So, yes, " Dear Mick". That was the way our friendship began two years ago. I remember it very well, when in 2012 an old Irish man always asked about me, my family, and the real situation of Gaza in the 2012 Israeli Aggression on Gaza. He didn't know about me and my family except my name and being a Palestinian. He treated and talked to me nice and showed all kinds of support and love, only because I am a Palestinian. 
Later, and after a dozen of "Dear Mick", he became one of my best friends. I used to tell him you are a father of mine on the other side of Earth. 
In my 23 birthday, a little Irish child sang to me " happy birthday dear Nadoosh". That was "Arlo", Mick's grandson. And that was the best gift I would ever had in my 23 birthday.
Due to my friendship with Mick I forget any kind of borders, distance, religion, and race. I figured out that good hearts always find a way to meet and share love.
It is always about ones heart. If you have a good essence you will be able to love and be loved. And if you have a shiny heart you will be able to treat and heal people with love. Mick taught me that love is the language and the way of communication of the whole world. 
Night is not eternal it is always followed by dawn. It might be dark for a while, yet, you will be able to see light some day. Siege will not be for ever, some day I will be able to feel free and visit the fields of New Ross and walk there with Mick and little Arlo and pick some blueberry from the woods.
now sorry Mick because I will replace "Dear Mick" with "Dear Joni". So, Dear Joni you have an amazing goodhearted husband and I am sure you are proud of him above there. May your soul rest in peace dear. I have never met you, but I heard a lot about you. I hope that my husband will love me and be faithful for me just like yours.
       

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق